2010年7月13日火曜日

MIU MIU



Are you brand-loyal customers? Are you have a look at the brand-name items? I am not so interested in brands. However, one day, I found it in a shop. It is a miumiu and it was very cute design. It cost a lot, but it seem to be popular in Japan. Now, a lot of talents are using it habitually and this brand is for woman. It is mostly marketed at a department store. The products include bag, shoes and clothes. These are of good quality.

First of all, I am going to introduce you to wallet. It is not so expensive compared to other brands. When I went to the shop, I liked it at first view. It is good not only looks but also quality. Of course, there are many storage spaces, I feel it can a large oblong chest.

Next, I am going to introduce you to bags. It is really expensive too much. However I want to buy a bag, I couldn’t possibly buy. The price of bag is almost over a hundred thousand, but it is made of pretty good material. So, these bags are often on display in front of the shop. Many actresses are use regularly and it was often featured in a magazine.


Finally, I am going to introduce you to clothes. Although it is relatively unknown, are sold in a shop. It was have attracted attention more high-heeled shoes than clothes. To tell the truth, the light always illuminated high-heeled shoes. Sometimes, the light illuminated new items also. So, the light is going all over the place. However these are uncelebrated, most of the clothes are fancy clothes.

In Japan, a lot of Japanese people like to buy expensive designer goods. But is it necessary for us to insist on buying brand names? We develop a discerning eye for brand name items. And we enjoy dressing up.

1 件のコメント:

  1. I had never heard of Miumiu before reading your blog.

    What is it about Miumiu that makes it a popular brand?

    返信削除