2010年5月11日火曜日

Faraway Fairyland


Do you know Ludwid Nisei? He is well-known as young crown in Germany. He liked painting and music in a child. He was catapult to crown at the young age of 18 and he built Linderhof, Herrenchiemsee and Falkenstein. So, he creates the fantasy world to retreat behind walls as blood and guts and governments. The view and scenery is a spectacular. Let us enjoy fantastic scenery.

Neuschwanstein is world heritage in Germany and it is seeing spot in German. When you go along the road from Wurzburg to Fussen, you will see it. The place was called Romantische Strabe. The castle built by the crown in the 19 century was full of apparatus on the ritz. Another name it is known by is dreamy castle to escapist. “Neu” means new. Also, “schwanstein” means river-mouth of swan. Of course, this castle was built by Ludwid Nisei. One of the things Neuschwanstein was modeled “Sleeping Beauty Castle on Disney Walt”.


Lastly, I will introduce another castle to us. There are some modeled which modeled Cinderella Castle on Disney Walt. Especially, it was modeled a castle in France. For example, Usse Castle, シュノンリー Castle, ショーモン Castle, フォンテーヌブロ Palace and Palace of Versailles. If you had interested in these castles I recommend watching a movie of Disney, Walt. It is like a dream and you will feel as if you were in a dream.

I had never go there, but I sure to go in the near future. What a wonderful castle it is. How mysterious this castle is!

6 件のコメント:

  1. Neuschwanstein was very beautiful. Have you ever watached in side the castle on TV program or so?

    返信削除
  2. To be totally honest, I am not at all interested in Disney, but I can understand why these castels were used as models for Disney films. They are amazingly beautiful. If you could visit one, which would you choose?

    返信削除
  3. To: Sunday
    Thank you for your comment.
    Unfortunately, I have not watched in side the castle. Even I did not watch on TV program. I want to get about some castle on the TV. I really hope so..If you are interested, please let me know about it.

    返信削除
  4. I didn't know Neuschwanstein Castle until I watched your blog. The castle looks very histric and beautiful. If you go to the Neuschwanstein Castle in the future, who do you want to go with?

    返信削除
  5. >>To:Jh
    Thank you for your comment.(・o・)
    Absolutely, If I could visit to Europe, I would see "Neuschwanstein". I think this castle is by far the most beautiful in various castles in Europe.

    返信削除
  6. Hi!
    Your paragraph is very interesting.
    Sorry, I don't know who is Ludwid Nisei...

    Why did you thinked that you introduce about him?

    返信削除