2010年7月23日金曜日

Single life vs live my families


Do you live by yourself? Do you live with your families? Which is better live by yourself or live with your families? Which is better have many advantages and few disadvantages?

First of all, in my case, it is very far from my home to in my university, Hiroshima Jyogakuin University. It takes me about one hour to two hours to commute to and from school. Moreover, my hometown is not urban area, we won’t get you what I want. Because this neighborhood of my university is city area, it is not in an inconvenient place to living. So, as you come up from the country, I recommend you to live by yourself around city area.

However, when you went home, it is not served dinner. When you waked up, it is not served some breakfast. Also, the laundry has really piled up, the room is messy. Of course, there is no person who scolds me. So, I must handle my own problem. However tired situation is, I do everything alone. To building neat things, to being good night’s sleeps, to having a good life are very important for you. Though you may be busy, it will be for one’s own good in near the future.

But, besides tuition, about to 70,000 to 80,000 yen is necessary for monthly living expenses if the student lives alone. So, it is necessary for a lot of money to live alone. Recently, many children receive a lot of money from parents and relatives. But, I think we take advantage of my family’s kindness for ever and a day. For sure, there is the issue of money. I think this problem is vary from home to home. As a result, we can live independently. Living by myself is grow up of one’s own.


I live on my own. I think I am really good to able to live by myself. Because I know how much someone owe to my parents only by live by myself. In addition, I can have friend over any time one like and also make my room one's own. I think move from home is good, though I live my families. People have that feeling left your heart in hometown.

1 件のコメント:

  1. I've never lived alone. After seeing your blog, I wanted to do. If I start to live by myself, what should I care about?

    返信削除